Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Day 13

Today, I'm grateful for an opportunity to rest.  Yes, my house in shambles.  Yes, my little girl's birthday is tomorrow and she has a party coming up on Saturday.  Yes, my to-do list is about thirty items long.  It may be that I've just been running on empty too long, though.  I haven't been feeling well, and I'm glad that my husband and my family doesn't mind if I don't get the dishes done today.  I'm glad they're willing to wait one more day for their socks to be folded and put away.  I'm grateful that our survival doesn't depend on my ability to keep up the house and roll out the meals.  Here's hoping I feel better tomorrow.  Because I'm also grateful for the opportunity my husband has afforded me to stay home and care for our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment